Saturday, August 9, 2008

What A Feast!

As soon as our F6 class ended yesterday, we rushed back to our room, changed and headed for Sunway Pyramid. I was in my white short-sleeve blouse and black jeans. Carrying my green Thai bag, I looked just simple and 'santai'.

We girls were out for 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Before show, we decided to have lunch at Subway. There I was, standing in front of the counter, looking up at the menu. "What shall I have?" I thought. Finally when I was up to order, I chose 'Spicy Italian.' Half a foot long, unfortunately I can't recall what's the 'isi utama' in it (forgive me, it's my 1st S.I) and lots of salads, pickles-my favourite, onions, BBQ sause, Thousand Island, chilli and pepper of course. Yummy!! History was made. Before I knew, I've already finished it. And that is so not me. Haha!!!

Later, we had big laughs throughout the movie. It was really funny. When it ended, we did a little window shopping before we went home. I was determined that Subway was my only meal. Well, guess what? I had a tosai rawa in the evening and some keropok for supper. I am so proud of my stomach. I'm pretty sure my girlfriends are too.. Lalalala =P

note: As I'm writing this, I already had McDonald's for breakfast and keropok again. And, I'm imagining myself eating a kebab later. Unbelievable me!! What an APPETITE.. Alhamdulillah.. jengjengjeng.. Jarang-jarang terjadi kejadian sebegini.. hehehe..

2 comments:

fsue said...

zetty, u left d part that i did NOT watch forgetting sarah marshall rmmbr? n d part where u were approached by this uncle, adehh
hahaha, saje takde keje =P

zesty 'pixie' akhtar said...

sgt kelakar, sue..
hahaha..
i wanted to tlak about tha food la, syg.. =P hehe..