Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mana Boleh Cakap Kuat-Kuat

Never in my entire life I imagine myself sitting in front of a PC to write. True. I've always loved English, as in speaking, definitely not reading. So, 1st SOLID conclusion made. I don't write.

And PCs? My mum talked about modem for Internet connection at home and I have 0% knowledge about it. 2nd FIRM conclusion made, I am NO technology.

But here I am now, working on my fifth piece. I believe it's nothing much ( I mean I'm not good at all. Because basically what I do is 'merepek' i think) but somehow I enjoyed doing it. It's like I've found a spot where I can be who I am and spell it all out. Or at least half of it.

One moment. Let me ask. What do you think? Do you like what you read? I'm happy if you do. But if you don't, I can't make you do. After all, Kukukakikumalu is mine. Huhu.. ^_-

p/s:Shh..!! Jgn bagitau sape2 about my blog taw.. It's our one little secret.. Biar pecah di perut, jgn pecah di mulut.. I trust u, reader.. TQVM..


No comments: