Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jabat Tahniah

That Sunday morning started like any other Sundays. Except for that Sunday, we had a plan. No one has any idea at all just how relieving it is for me, personally, to actually have something to do on a Sunday. So i took my shower, dressed myself in a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt i just bought the day before. I put on my white Moove shoes and off we went.

It was already 11.45am when we ordered our meals at Syed's. Breakfast? Mm.. Brunch i would say. Neither breakfast for it was almost noon, nor lunch for it was light. I mean, mine was. I had a kaya toast and cup of hot Milo. So there were the five of us, filling our empty stomachs. Alhamdulillah..

Soon, we left for PAS. Three for shopping n two to the bowling alley. JoAra registered at the counter after meeting her friends. This was the beauty of it. Her buddies were her opponents. How cool! We got to her lane and she started warming up. There i was sitting with her, looking around. Nice views everywhere. Haha.. My girlfriends know exactly what that means. Then, the game began. Later, it ended with JoAra as the champion. Congrats, girl. ^_^

We stayed to watch the guys play. I can't recall at which lane i was sitting and watching. But it was her friend bowling. She was somewhere else, watching someone else. It was not long until the first game finished. And this was where and when it happened. He came to me. So there i was offering my right hand, to shake his, to say congrats. JABAT TAHNIAH. But he wanted to set. "Wrong channel," I thought. Without a second thought, this time round I wanted to set. But he wanted to shake my hand. "Boling bila menang kita set. Tak salam." That was what he said if i'm not mistaken. Ya Allah. And where was JoAra?.. "Malunya I bukan kepalang!!!" (p/s: I'm covering my face wit the palm of my left hand as i'm typing now. Oh my God..)

Finally, it was a set. "Menanglah lagi the next game, then boleh set lagi." That's what i said, to cover it up. Come to think about it again, maybe it didn't matter at the first place. Hahaha.. Funny.. JoAra laughed like really laughing when I told her about it.. KIhkihkih..^_- What la?...

The day ended late near Maghrib after we had our meals at Pak Li. Mee mamak and white coffee ice..
"Nice meeting you, Hakim."
Owh.. I did mentioned his name before, didn't I?.. huahaha..







No comments: