Friday, August 8, 2008

The Kereta Day

Having a license and not driving is a joke. Oh well, I admit I'm a JOKE. What? You're not buying that? Trust me! this is nothing but the truth. But last Thursday, I've learnt that driving is not just about moving your ride around but also the responsibilities that you hold together with your car key. It was all a brand new fun and excitement for me.. (thanks a bunch, Jo ^_^)

First lesson. Car wash and polish that cost only RM7. Where? Posh Car Care, Section 7. Time duration was 1 hour since there were a few cars before us. In return, tosai rawa and tosai bawang for breakfast while waiting. What more when we met this nice view that comes with a nice attitude package as well. Haha!! He, whose car was obviously washed and polished too offered me a seat and passed us newspapers to read. What a gentleman!! *grinning* But our sweet smiling faces turned sour as we left because the sky was suddenly dark. Was it going to rain? You can try guess.

Next pit-stop was the Perodua Service Centre. The cute blue Kelisa checked in around 12.30 and later out around 3. I don't really understand but I know it was necessary. (Bapak has a lot to tell me about cars and engines this mid break..) Hehe.. It was a long wait but it was then that we got to meet another very interesting yet funny man. All the while I was entertained watching this Chinese uncle playing a bombing game on his phone. Bored waiting for his car too, I supposed.

You see. It wasn't my car but it was such a relief and satisfaction seeing and feeling it working perfectly right. Everything was okay except for it rained so heavily the whole day. What was the car wash for again? The big question was left hanging (not a mystery, however) as Jo drove us back to college where our comforting beds waited for us.

It was only after Asar but who minds. Kan hujan.. Maka, Selamat Malam, dunia.. Huahuahua...
(masih ingat Si Berkemeja Putih lengan panjang dengan tali lehernya. I'd say he's tall, dark and handsome. Huhu..)



2 comments:

fsue said...

x habis² with the tall-dark-handsome thngy. bila nk masukkn baju melayu pula?

zesty 'pixie' akhtar said...

well.. u c, sue.. it was a Thursday.. bj melayu for beruangpsychic is exclusively on Fridays, my dear..
huhu.. =P
jgn mara ya..