Sunday, January 9, 2011

a word matters.

What should I call you?

How should I address you if we ever meet?


These are very common questions raised during the early stage of getting-to-know-you session. I would classify them as very minor pick-up lines, signing the other party that you are interested to get to know him or her better. Ahhah! I see heads nodding. Correct me if I am wrong. By all means, drop your comments. But then again, I know I am right. This is absolutely normal. It is healthy and pretty. It puts a smile on many faces. It is to some extend called magic, especially when it shows positive results. It is a wonder of relationships. Of course they do not work all the time but think again. They are still a helping hand. They direct one to stop. If one still proceeds, fight this case in the Supreme Court, one is on his/her own. Come on. You can't be that dumb, can you? *wink-wink*


What should I call you?

How should I address you if we ever meet, AGAIN?


By adding one small word, just one small powerful word, the complete picture is changed. I am not going to write about it for I believe that anyone is smart to enough to understand what I am trying to convey. So take a walk in my shoes, sit on my chair, sleep on my pillow and do one of the things I like most, writing to speak my mind. Give it a thought, a long one if you have the time. Otherwise, a short brief one will do. Smile. It cannot be that hard.


Found what to scetch on that piece of paper you're holding?


Wallahualam.
TAK BENGKOK.



No comments: