Sunday, January 30, 2011

para sa kanya

Last Saturday evening, I went out with FMK for a makan-makan minum-minum lepak-lepak sembang-sembang at The Curve. First pay and pre-birthday for my lovely lady. I won't be around during the real day itself so i decided to take her out earlier..

And so we had good meal, nice drinks and packed ourselves awesome deserts.. Yummy..! Thank you, kesayangan for the date.. It's been a while since I dressed up nicely to go out with you..

Dearest, I hope that when the real day comes, you'll have a wonderful celebration..
Much love, sugar candy..
Hugs and Kisses..


P/S: Mine is months away but I think I already know what I want.. Complete series of How I Met Your Mother. From Episode 1 of Season 1.. *hint hint* muahahahahahahaha.... so start saving, pixie.. oh, i will, i will... ;P


Wallahualam..
TAK BENGKOK.





No comments: