Friday, January 28, 2011

hujung bulan satu..

Since Monday, i've been on training. And today marks the fifth day of it. Which also means that tomorrow is another weekend. But wait a minute, it's not like any other.

I'll start off this evening by attending a party organized by my department. It is kinda a post New Year thingy. It's made compulsory but i'll try to have fun. There's i-pad and i-pods as prizes, so why miss the chance, right? Who knows if I'm the lucky one? (I think I just chased my luck away.... lol.. nvm.. I ain't a techno-person pun.. but techno music? play it louder, mr. dj.. huahuahua..) It will be at the Modesto's.. Never been there too.. So why not? But I hope I don't have to stay until late.. I have plans with my soul-mate tomorrow.. Yeay!

P/S: to the other half of mine, don't be jealous aaa... your turn is next week.. lalalalala..

Oh.. Training will only proceed on Feb 14.. Even if there's any change, the earliest will be on Feb 7.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, PEOPLE.. Enjoy with care.. :)

Oh lagi.. First gaji da masuk. Hmmm.. I wonder why it doesn't really excite me.. It worries me instead.. Wuwuu.uuu... ACCA cepat la kuar result.. Saya nak lulus dan naik gaji dan grad. Terima kasih.


Wallahualam.
TAK BENGKOK, tapi SENGET.

No comments: