Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally I See You, These Days.

  • It's 11.30 am. I just had breakfast with a gentleman after my P3 class ended at 10. Usually i take nothing really heavy for any of my meals but i supposed today's an exception. Shoot! Used to be a fan to that word, but not anymore.
  • My next class is at 2. I'm supposed (again..) to be revising on my P2 notes but obviously I'm not. Lately, my student life begins when the lectures begin and ends the moment the lecturers call it a day. Oh, rite, no. Sometimes even when they're still teaching. Forgive me, I get sleepy. That's natural, you see, I'm not at fault. At all. Positive. Ya, I know you guys are going like blah blah blah blah.... Tapi korang pun sama ajelah. Tralalalala~
  • I've been applying eyeliner on a daily basis lately. Eh, eh.. Jgnlah kata korang ngah melutut berdoa wa akan terus kekal begitu. Seganlah.. (Uwek. Kahkah. Just kidding.) I just realize, most probably again that it's not that hard/difficult/complicated/messy/whatever I thought it was. Sorry.... And I don't look that bad. Emo, beb. Kental ala-ala survivor gitu. Tengok orang wat muka garang. Baru tak kena buli. *merepek*
  • I came across something.. Hurm.. Something almost like synergy. Or unlike it. Nevermind.
That's it. I'm cutting the crap.
Oh, I must not forget. Sir, thank you very much for the meal and the chat. I just have to either climb 14 levels up/down to see you again, right? ;)
And OMG..! Ryan Reynolds is SUPER HOT, no matter what.


Wallahualam.
5 IN 1.

No comments: