Friday, October 24, 2008

Apa Diaorang Tengah Buat Tu?

I have no intention to be rude to anyone. I believe that I represent the voice of others, whether they have or yet to experience what I am about to share. Every individual has a role. Be it PREDATOR or PREY.

Last night, my friends and I were preys. The predators were a bunch of kids, a gun in the form of a laptop and super-annoying-laugh bullets that blew everyone's heads off. God knows what they were watching. But what I do know is the fact that they realized they were disturbing, annoying and hurting the others, and they did absolutely nothing to amend the situation. What more apologizing. They were insensitive, selfish and inconsiderate. Excuse me, but they were pathetic. For real, okay!!! Wake up, fellas! Be matured, be Malaysians.

McD is a public area, for us all. This is a FACT. Very true. Cannot be denied. Which also means respect for everyone in there. Agree? Thanks to these youngsters, my girls and I ended up not being able to focus on our studies. The same thing for other students who came with the same mission. Just by looking at their faces, one could tell that even those who were not studying were greatly disturbed. Huuuuu....................

Now, imagine you were in our shoes, gladiators, sandals or slippers. What could you have possibly done? Slap their faces? Ahah! You read our minds. Did we? Of course, NOT. But honestly, we somehow wish we did. Wakakaka.. Nothing personal ya, but writing a post is way much more relieving than dealing with such individuals. Didn't even know they exist. Forgive me, but I somehow believe that there are at least a few more that wrote on them as well.

Therefore, again, I beg this clique. Wake up. Change. Your victims last night might have forgiven you but some will choose not to forget what you did. Don't you feel guilty?..

For others : People, let's not be like these predators, okay?.. Promise?.. Thank you.

Wallahualam...

3 comments:

fsue said...

awak, awak cerita apa ni? apa jd? saya baca mula mula ingt cerita kte bperang dgn budak yg make fun of people's name tu. what hepeng? (text me)

Nadzrah said...

hahaha! cam public speaking plak!

zesty 'pixie' akhtar said...

nadzrah dear..
applying TESL in everyday life..
a prove dat i never forget..
missing every moment..;)