Sunday, February 13, 2011

what happened?

Back during college life, I enjoyed going out after classes and during the weekends. Usually, I went to the malls. It's either window-shopping or watching movies. I loved doing it so much that I didn't mind going to the same mall again and again. My favourite area would be BB and Sg Wang. My home would be Sunway Pyramid. Fun!!!!

However, ever since the Year 2011 begins, things are no longer the same. I don't spend my weekends out anymore. I pretty much enjoy the company of television shows, iced coffee, snacks, pillows, my Wabbit and blanket. True!!!! I rather lie down on the couch and let time passes me by. Just like that. I will wake up early and do the house chores. I'll wash my clothes on Friday night so that they will dry by Saturday afternoon. And as I watch Hindi movies, one on tv2, continued with the one on tv3, i'll iron a one-week stock. Sometimes two. LOL.. And once I lock the house when I get back from work on Friday, I don't unlock it until Monday morning when a brand new working life resumes. Hahahaha.. Call me pathetic, but that's just how I love it. I think I want to get myself a Broadband and a Web camera. So that I can insanely go online and chat with Pak Cik. ( padahal dah nak muntah online kat ofis. Tapi kat ofis, takda FB ) wakakaka.. Or Astro perhaps.

Speaking of working days, I get tired very, very easily. Too easily I would say. Everyday, as I reach home, I will quickly take a shower, have simple dinner that I tapau from OU and do nothing. Buletin Utama is like my favourite lullaby. I'll be texting with Pak Cik. Then Pak Cik will call and we'll talk until I sleep or until he says he's sleepy.. Hahahaha.. I still do go out, but not as often as I used to. I love going out with my hommies. Go eat, drink, karaoke five songs each and go back. Ngeheeeee...

What happened? Those happened. Gagagaga~~~~

Wallahualam.
SENGET.

No comments: