Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Write I Comment What She Feels

She closes her eyes in fear
She opens her eyes in fear
She dreams, nightmares in fear
She questions herself but never answers
She is in fear.

A friend, yet a foe

A companion, yet an enemy
A strength, yet a weakness
A sound, yet a silence

A wide beautiful smile, yet an ugly cry
She tears.

Life is not a choice, where are we going

Avoiding death we try, are we not stopping
She steps.

To search for the desirable

To let go of those in hands
Too close or too far or reachable?
She holds.


Very often in this world we do not get what we want. Don't we work hard enough? Or maybe we just don't deserve it. Perhaps because we are neither grateful nor thankful for what we own. Some defend, "we just want life to get better." Some just cannot care more or less. Whatever folks. You decide.

Someone I truly respect and admire once asked me. "Girl, what are the 2 things in this world that are very hard to find yet very easy to lose?" I shook my head. S/he said, "money and love." I asked, "why money and love? Why not love and money?" Guess what s/he said.

"Rezeki ada di mana-mana atas muka bumi Allah s.w.t ni.. Nasib la jumpa atau hilang yang mana dulu atau kemudian."



TQ for such a wonderful lesson.

Wallahualam.

No comments: