Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Say You?

Venue: KTM KL Central
Time: After Maghrib, Nov29 2008
Case: A teenage girl was hugging a teddy almost the size of a kid in front of public. She really got me looking at her, not once or twice, but countless number of times.. (p/s: is this grammatically correct?) So, one, two, three. Say cheese! Some would say, "This is cute." Some would go, "OMG, what was she thinking?" I would say I'm still kinda speechless, but she's very brave. You go, girl! maybe?..
Ahah!! What say you? *wink*



This one took place in the KTM when I was on my way back to Shah Alam, Feb14 2009. I can't remember how he looked like simply because I didn't see. And honestly, it didn't matter. It's his way of dressing that caught my attention. You can guess, huh? I dared to snap a photo of him using my handphone with almost everyone noticing it. But again, why not?.. I wasn't committing any crime, and I wasn't breaking any law. I'm pretty sure about that. Haha.. I think he's cool. And this time around, I'm not speechless. (though I was then.. =P ).. If I could turn back time, I would walk to him and tell him, " Hey man. You've got style. Be proud and confident about it." And that's because he was staring at the floor from the moment he entered the train. Huhu.. Same question, people. What say you? *double wink*


I mean no harm..
Just sharing..
Wallahualam....

No comments: